When performing SEO keyword research for your travel website, it is more strategic to include the plural version of keywords than the singular form. This concept provides greater flexibility and more opportunity for search traffic. Search algorithms have evolved and become more sophisticated. Now, they are able to index more than the specific words, but also the roots of these words.
For this reason, it is important to always err to the side of longer words. Adding suffixes or plurals to targeted terms is recommended. The concept of “rooting” is relatively new to the SEO world, but it cannot be overlooked. The increase in potential search traffic may surprise you.
An example would be to optimize for “travels” or “traveling”, instead of just “travel”. The latter term is contained within the former two terms. In other words, if you are optimizing for “travels” or “traveling”, you are already optimizing for “travel” by default. Be sure to consider the suitable travel SEO strategy when doing your keyword research and integrating your targeted terms for your travel website.
- Is Pinterest Worth for Travel Agencies?
- Reasons why search engine optimization (SEO) is important for all hotels and resorts
- Two on-page SEO mistakes that could be hurting your vacation rental websites
- Five tips to increase pay-per-click earnings on your website
- Pay-per-click advertising strategies
- Five Simple Twitter Tips to Boost Your Travel Followers
- Vacation Rental Advertising: Tips for vacation rental owners
- Digital Marketing and Advertising for Hotels: Twelve Ways to Reap Benefits
- How Gaming is Changing the Travel Industry
- Is Search Engine Submission Necessary?
- The Importance of Anchor Text in Backlinks
- Absolute Links vs. Relative Links – SEO Value
- Incorporation of Company Branding and SEO
- Strategic Use of Images in Search Engine Optimization
- Google now discounts all reciprocal links
- Keyword Research: Plurals vs. Singulars – increase in search traffic may surprise you
- Factors To Be Considered In Graphic Designing
- Web Development And Graphic Design Career Tips
- Effective Graphic Designing for Building Corporate Identity
- How Promotional Products Encrease Brand Awareness
- Strategy of Company Branding Concept
- Brand the Business online and see it Bloom
- Properly Position a Brand to Gain Optimal Benefits
- Advantages Of Online Marketing For Small Business
- Secrets to Social Media Success: Facebook & Twitter tips for hoteliers to consider
- Can Any Inbound Linking Hurt My Ranking?